A COVID-19 Statement from Plaza Nissan
At Plaza Nissan we take our customer safety very seriously. As we all adapt to the new realities surrounding COVID-19, we continue to train our staff and add to our safety measures. We appreciate your patience and consideration.
Some of the changes here at Plaza Nissan:
- Hand sanitization stations are available with alcohol-based cleansers.
- Safety shields are in place at all potential close-contact points.
- Our hand wash stations and washrooms are now equipped with touchless paper towel dispensers.
- Physical distancing markers have been placed on the floors.
- We are following all government recommendations with regards to the number of customers in the dealership at any given time.
- All trade, demonstrator, service drop-off and test drive vehicles will be contact-point sanitized immediately prior to customers driving them.
- Team members who feel ill will be staying home.
- Our Online Inventory is still available 24/7 for your convenience.
- Online bookings for test-drives, service appointments and parts requests are encouraged.
- Our sales team is video-ready to give you a virtual experience of your preferred vehicle ahead of your visit.
- Plaza Nissan’s tried and true Plaza2U vehicle-at-your-door test drive and delivery service is available. See more details below!